Sooo lets say you were one of the lucky ones to get your hands on Apples New iPad and the hefty price of it ran your pockets a little deep.
Well maybe this do it yourself stylus guide by Sharon Vaknin will help lighten your pockets a little.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A cotton swab (aka “Q-tip”)
- Aluminum foil
- A pen
1. Remove the ink from the pen.
2. Cut the cotton swab at a sharp angle and insert it into the mouth of the pen. Secure with tape.
3. Wrap the foil around the neck of the pen, a couple of centimeters above the tip of the cotton swab. Wrap tightly, and secure with tape at the top.
4. Moisten the cotton swab with a drop of water. (No, this will not harm your tablet’s or phone’s screen.)
That’s it! Your did it and you saved about $20.Also note that your finger must be touching the foil at all times, and if your stylus stops functioning, re-moisten it with a touch of water.