Photoshop Touch includes basic features that will allow you to add filters, make adjustments, and add layers. You can also use your iPad’s camera to take pictures and directly import them in.
Here are some features of Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad:
- Use popular Photoshop features designed for the iPad such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
- Use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
- Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
- Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
- Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
- Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you’d like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
- Use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
- Upload projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS5.
- Maximum image resolution: 1600 x 1600 pixels
Adobe PhotoShop Touch will soon be available in the AppStore for $9.99
Check out this video of Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad in action: