The day has finally come folks. The Chronic DevTeam has now released CLI for Windows, which allows you to jailbreak your iPhone 4S and iPad 2.
Supported devices and firmwares
- iPhone 4S running iOS 5.0 or either 4S version of 5.0.1
- iPad 2 WiFi, CDMA and GSM running iOS 5.0.1
NOTE: If you need to unlock your iPhone 4s make sure keep your firmware at iOS 5.0
NOTE: Before you start, remove any passcode protection you have on your iDevice and also, be sure your device is plugged in and Windows recognizes it, and run the CLI program in administrator mode.
Thanks to our friends over at (idownloadblog) we have a video demonstrations on how to jailbreak your iPhone 4s and iPad 2 on WIndows
Here’s a Step By Step Tutorial of how to do this jailbreak (Thanks to FSM.com):
1. Download the CLI here and unzip it to the root of your hard drive
2. Connect your device
3. Click Start > Run > CMD
4. cd into the cinject_0.4.3 folder
5. Type cinject -i payloads/jailbreak.mobileconfig
6. On your device you should see a provisional profile popping up and asking you to install. Do it.
7. Type cinject -j payloads
8. Type cinject -w
9. On your device, load Settings.app and toggle ON the VPN
10. Your Device will reboot
That’s it you did it enjoy your jailbroken iDevice.